Experience: 4+ years | Location: Kochi, Kerala, India
- Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Ability to implement, administer, and troubleshoot Server / cloud platforms
- Design and implementation of customized technical virtualization solutions in the Data Center and in the Cloud
- Provide solutions and work closely with helpdesk support staff to support day to day activities
- Establish acceptable and optimal operation standards and best practices for networked servers
- OS installation and upgrades, performance monitoring and tuning, DASD space analysis and the overall health of the server equipment
- Document workflows, processes, procedures, configurations and use cases of infra
- Provide troubleshooting expertise for virtualization performance tuning and other issues
- Provide server monthly performance monitoring report, server capacity review and RCA (Root causeanalysis)
- Perform fixed assets management for server and its peripheral device
- Working knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming, Test Driven Development and Continuous Delivery
- Work with various vendors and service providers to ensure a productive environment
- Working with the Data Architect and Client Development Architect
- Excellent Knowledge in Web Hosting Control Panels like cPanel, Plesk, Direct Admin
- Hands on experience on working on Bare Linux Servers and Strong working knowledge in Mail Servers (QMail, Exim, Postfix)
- Well versed in different Webservers such as Apache, Nginx
- Virtualization knowledge such us OpenVZ, Xen Server, KVM and Cloud
- Experience AWS, Google Cloud are preferred
- Excellent knowledge of Server Tweaking, Hardening and other vulnerability fixes.
- Excellent knowledge in Server/Webite migrations
- Skill set to handle Disaster Recovery Procedure, Spamming, DDoS, Hacking Issues.
- Excellent knowledge about VMware management tools (vCenter, vRealize Operations, VMware Configuration Manager)
- Good Knowledge on Web server, Mail server, DNS, FTP, SSH
- Should possess basic concepts of networking Such as TCP/ IP, SMTP
- Hands on experience on network design, crimping and patching.
- RHCE Certification is an added advantage
- CCNA and CCNP (R&S) Certification
- Experience / Knowledge in Linux is added advantage
- B Tech Computer Science / Masters in Computer Application or Any Engineering Degree