Experience: 3+ years | Location: Kochi, Kerala, India
- Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Monitors daily operations, providing maintenance and remediation of system issues.
- Knowledge and ideas on how to build infrastructure, support & monitor and bring in efficiency in every possible way
- Manage the day-to-day operations of various compute environments, web hosting clients and datacenters including accompanying supporting infrastructure
- Develop new system and application implementation plans, custom scripts, and testing procedures to ensure operational reliability, particularly in private cloud environments
- Work closely with cross functional teams (i.e. Engineering, Support, Business) and collaborate on optimal solutions for current and future projects
- Perform troubleshooting leading problem-solving efforts often involving outside vendors and other support personnel and/or organizations
- Establish guidelines and methods for the installation and management of the host server operating systems, storage arrays, and other components
- Ensure high availability and acceptable levels of performance of mission-critical host server resources for various clients or assigned clients
- Documentation for backup and restoration of host operating systems and applications
- Maintain currency with technological developments in systems engineering technology
- Resolution for escalated issues in support ticketing system
- Experience in managing Linux, Windows & Mac Operating Systems.
- Good knowledge in cPanel/WHM/Plesk Control Panel
- Skills in setting up CI/CD environments.
- Scripting/Programming Skills Knowledge in PHP would be an add-on.
- Experience in various infrastructure automation tools such as AWS Cloudformation, ansible, puppet etc.
- Experience in cloud platforms such as aws, alibaba, azure etc.
- Skills in containerization tools such as Docker, Kubernetes etc.
- Good knowledge about networking, routing and switching.
- The ability to respond effectively under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Red-hat Certifications (RHCE) /MCSE/MCSA/MCITP
- B tech Computer Science / Masters in Computer Application or Any Engineering Degree