Experience: 3 - 8 Years | Location: Kochi, Kerala Or Wuhan, China
- Design, architect and develop advanced software solutions using Node.JS & React.js
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Participate in API design, code architecture and implementation.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions.
- Co-ordinate with our product team on new features.
- Build new components as well as refactor and maintain the existing ones
- Code, test and document new applications as well as changes to existing system functionality and ensure successful completion
- Take on leadership roles as needed
- 3+ Years of strong experience in Node.js & ReactJS Development
- Strong programming fundamentals and ability to produce high quality code
- Full-stack experience, using server-side frameworks like Node.JS – a must have.
- Production experience with both server end and front end like ReactJS &Typescript.
- Thorough understanding of React.js, Node.js and its core principles
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Deep understanding of cross-browser/platform issues and code solutions.
- Should possess knowledge of API Design & Development; Security Patterns using API Gateway.
- Must have good exp in MySQL, MongoDB, or any NoSQL Database design and management.
- Have extensive knowledge of HTTP, RPC, REST API, etc
- Have prior experience in building and debugging across distributed web services
- Experience in RPC frameworks like gRPC would be a plus.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in Computer Science or related field
- You’ve worked on a large application using Node.js or Golang
- Exposure to AWS services like S3, CloudFront, CloudWatch, lambda & API gateway
- You have a contribution to open source community (such as Github) and got more than 200 stars