Interested in this position? Apply Now
Kochi, Kerala, India
Wuhan, Hubei, China
2 – 5 years
Any graduation, but proven experience is required.
- Identifying, implementing, testing and measuring new growth tactics and novel marketing methods.
- Establishing processes and systems to ensure experimentation and measurement can be done in a scalable and repeatable model.
- Experience working in the digital marketing arena, but product marketing, development, and/or data science skills will make you a cut above the rest.
- Meeting the lead generation goals of a rapidly growing sales team
- Use mediums like content marketing/ guest blogging/ webinars/ workshops/ whitepapers/ video marketing
- Demand Generation: You will be doing lead nurturing, web demand generation programs, and work at the hip of your sales team to generate a steady, growing stream of leads each and every month.
- Will plan and own the lead generation targets
- Identify industry trends and insights.
- Target prospects and new leads by using email marketing, ads, and social media.
- Nurture and convert leads with email marketing.
- Harness the power of customer reviews and recommendations.
- Test and optimize marketing tactics for customer acquisition (e.g. online advertising, direct mail, affiliate) and conversion rate optimization.
- Conduct and present competitive analyses and market research.
- Translate ideas to actionable items that deliver business results.
- Analyse, recommend, and lead the implementation of improvement initiatives.
- Previous working experience as a Marketing Growth Hacker or Head of Growth for Minimum 2 years.
- Hands-on experience with web analytics and A/B testing tools.
- Experience prioritizing, optimizing growth channels, scaling and automating the growth process
- Must have a strong understanding of effective marketing strategies across all major digital media channels.
- Experience in setting up from scratch, online marketing for a product company
- Hands-on expertise in paid/ organic traffic sources including SEM/ Social/ Other paid media
- Proven ability to derive actionable insights from a lot of data.
- Must have expertise in using various digital platforms like Adwords, Facebook, Ad networks, Google Analytics, etc.
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, Self-learner with proven ability to learn things on the fly