Interested in this position? Apply Now
Kochi, Kerala, India
Wuhan, Hubei, China
3 - 5 Years
Any graduation, but proven product experience is required.
- Uncover and understand customer needs and translate them into requirements.
- Ability to work well with internal teams, including developers, engineers, architects, quality assurance, and operations. Ensure requirements are fully understood and that implementation plans match expectations.
- Understand research and follow technology trends in the industry and in general.
- Able to assess emerging products and companies to measure their potential value or threat to the company and its products, as well as make recommendations on which new technologies to invest in or leverage.
- Follow competitors and conduct capability analysis regularly.
- Provide internal and customer training on how to use the product.
- Point of contact for all questions about the product and its capabilities.
- Understand and analyze data pipelines, algorithms, and automated systems.
- Serve as a product evangelist and subject matter expert to the technical/developer community.
- Use database queries to analyze performance indicators, evaluate experiments, etc.
- Facilitate the creation and maintenance of proper product documentation.
- 3+ years of software development proficient in Product Analyst / Product Manager or any similar profession.
- Experience delivering highly successful and innovative products with your fingerprints all over them - you’re extremely proud of what you’ve accomplished.
- Track record shaping business strategy for technical products or services.
- Experience setting product definitions and roadmaps.
- Experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver products.
- Experience leading and growing teams.
- Strong quantitative analysis skills.
- Implementing product analytics to derive behavioral insights on the usage of each relevant feature.
- Ability to organize, manage, and prioritize tasks. Prior experience working with engineering through the complete technology product lifecycle.
- Worked on a large/scalable application or have some software development/coding experience.
- Knowledge about cloud networking( SaaS and IaaS ) and Networking products will be plus.
- Have experience with or knowledge about cloud automation tools such as Ansible, Chef, Terraform.
- Proficiency in server-side programming with Python, Node.js, Ruby, Rust or Go is a plus.