Experience: 2+ years | Location: Kochi, Kerala, India
- Must have hands on experience in interacting with key folks for product sales & Expertise in developing sales strategies and sales pitches.
- Learning, adapting, and contributing to business development, growth, and sales of our B2B sales
- Assisting our business development, digital marketing, and sales team
- Generate leads / New Client Acquisition
- Performing market research, lead generation, social media, and campaign creation
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analysing sales options.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions & Understand customer needs and requirements
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Ensure consistent delivery of high-quality service & support solutions on a partner level
- Establish cadence to review partner performance, develop action plans and identify emerging issues
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Sending weekly/monthly activity report to the reporting manager
- Work on digital as well as traditional marketing
- Experience in sales/ business development ideally with the B2B Product / Software / SaaS
- Must have deep understanding of Enterprise Software Solutions and market trends
- Strategic Lead Pipeline Management
- Proven track record creating large value deals and executing B2B contracts
- Strong communication skills over, email & phone
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross-functional audiences
- Capable of working independently and having responsibility as an individual.
- Identifying, qualifying, developing and closing potential sales opportunities.
- Consistently achieve assigned revenue targets and other key result areas
- Ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Experience in Solution Selling / B2B Product / Software / SaaS