Interested in this position? Apply Now
Kochi, Kerala, India
Wuhan, Hubei, China
2 - 4 Years
Any graduation, but proven SEO experience is required.
- Responsible for amplifying the online traffic from search engines by optimizing and reviewing media components on the website, and confront to industry best practices to deliver search engine friendly designs.
- Develop Page Titles, Meta Descriptions, Meta Keywords, and Image ALT Tags for new and existing web pages.
- Carry out keyword research to find out suitable keyword targets when necessary.
- Evaluate Website content index, wireframes, comps, and copy drafts to include the appropriate keywords in URL’s, links and page body.
- Trace missing or duplicate HTML tags and make them correct to furnish the unique page to its customers.
- Recognize areas of flaws within the Website that could prohibit major search engines from finding our content.
- Passion for SEO, the ability to think creatively and to identify and rectify the problems.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- In-depth knowledge about popular keyword tools (Google, Word Tracker, Keyword Discovery, etc).
- Working experience in CMS and building/administering content in CMS environments.
- Comprehensive knowledge in HTML/CSS.
- Candidate should have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Experience in tracking projects in CRM tool.
- Ability to manage multiple projects independently.
- Should have good knowledge in Website Analysis.
- Develop and implement SEO strategies based on the Website Analysis.
- Identifying and implementing strategies for increasing website traffic.
- Should have good knowledge in Google Analytics and Webmaster.
- Performing keyword research and analysis for better ranking.
- Good knowledge in Off-page Activities.
- Work on quality link building activities.
- Compile and present SEO performance reports.
- Experience in managing PPC campaigns would be an added advantage.